Thursday, April 05, 2012

Let's be prepared

Well old man, Whats up with you?


Well LaVerne, I been thinking about things I read on Owl Gore’s electric highway about what might happen in November if when Oscammer loses the election.  There’s talk that there will be rioting etc like LA during the Rodney King thing.  I don’t know if that will happen but I believe I will continue my daily routine as I have in the past.  Any time I’m outside the house I’m holding. And I have for a long time. Things now have gotten to the point that you’re in jeopardy in any parking lot in any town or on most streets in town. Anyone who looks old, man or woman, is considered to be a prime target.  Hell, I look like my age and that’s old.  The problem becomes, down here in South West Georgia, that it gets too hot to wear an over shirt to hide the piece.  Starting now I have to go with a pocket gun.  My Rugar LCP fits nicely in the pocket and doesn’t have a thing protruding to hang it when it’s pulled.  It’s not my carry of choice and a little on the light side but most confrontations will occur within ten feet and seven .380s can do a good job.  Got to remember to load with Safety Slugs before I carry it don’t want to hurt someone blocks away.  I would prefer my Smith 3913 or a Glock 26 but that is just out of the question now.  I don’t know what will happen but every peace loving patriot should be ready.  If you don’t have to pull it that’s all well and good.  But a piece in the console or glove compartment is no good to you when you are out of your truck.

No comments: